October 22, 2007

5. Change #2

Change #1 is not going so well. Navy showers were designed for - you guessed it - guys in the Navy. two facts there are key: GUYS [take shorter showers to begin with usually] and NAVY [think short hair, brushcuts, and accustomed to frugality and discipline]. They were not designed for teenage girls with long, thick hair. I tried my best to do a navy shower, I really did, but it takes me 2-3 minutes just to get the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair because it is so darn thick.
Change #2 involves two parts: refusing plastic bags and using drink containers instead of buying plastic bottles [which saves money AND the environment].

Germany does not use plastic bags. Apparently they havent for a while now, everyone uses reuseable bags. My friend who grew up in Germany told me she was not aware there was such a thing as plastic bags until she came to Canada. We should follow suit.

1 comment:

satya said...

Wow thats wonderful, thanks car rent in pune